Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fun facts

Today was a revelation day. I got to meet more people that are working on my project, the big shots, at lunch. I got to hear them talk about the project and everything I've been reading finally came together. Everything just became so much clearer.

I also thought this was interesting. The first picture is like those pretty astronomy pictures you see. The rest are the pictures that were compiled to make that one. They are in other wavelengths besides visible. AKA this isn't what you actually see if you were to fly by, but it looks cool! I hope I explained that well, but if you can color code I think you can see it.

That's it for today. Oh yeah, me and Rachael sat on the porch to watch someone get arrested. Kathryn noticed they got pulled over since they're tail light was out, but they ended up searching the whole car. Apparently they found something. Bummmmmer!

No comments: